AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Just shaking my head looking at the hope-ium at the AGO thread....

1. 1,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Just shaking my head looking at the hope-ium at the AGO thread. This thing is turning into pure hope now and not much fundamentals.

The company costs are at the $80ish per tonne, even if prices goes back to that level AGO won't be making much dough to cover the market cap. Risk vs reward is better elsewhere. As someone that has worked in iron ore for awhile, this september is not the same as the previous ones. The stockpile at port is at historical highs, supply is increasing, steel prices are sinking, chinese property is down. The mills didn't restock before the week long chinses national holiday period. The high quality competiion (BHP/RIO) squeezing out AGO products. Etc etc

If you have lost money on this one and holding on hope, good luck. Serious doubts linger over this company going forward even if the stars does align. Massive chinese stimulus inducing steel consumption incoming? Short holders SURELY must cover soon? Mill restocking soon? Company at historical lows? Things can always get worse, can this one ride out the storm? Might be worthwhile to read all the news good and bad, I have heard some stuff about the company and its employees, abit sad to see people in the industry suffering.

Take a deep breath, have a cup of wine and think about the money you have got on this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.