ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

21st October 2016

1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    There are obviously a lot of PI's out there that have never owned or managed a Business and have no perception of how long it takes to establish your product in the market place. Having bought into the hype about no news etc... I decided to review and check back through my notes and to be honest I was a little shocked it has only been approximately 150 business days since the Company concluded its Capital Raising to implement its business plan. 150 Business Days, that's just over 7 Calendar months and yet investors are expecting spectacular results. In the real world that just doesn't happen quickly. As per my previous posts, let's have a look at where we are by the end of this calendar year. For me, that will represent a full calendar year since the Capital Raising and will provide a clear picture of how much progress the Business has made.

On 21st October 2016, the Company announced it had successfully concluded an $18 million Capital Raising

The Capital Raising was undertaken to;

1. Accelerate new market deployments for Groupm
    2. Expand the Product and Development teams to support greater velocity of new product features and enhancements.
    3. Expand the Sales organisation to take advantage of sales and market momentum.
    4. Increase marketing activity to support accelerated sales growth.

IMO the Business and Management are implementing precisely what they said they were going to do.

There seems to be a few impatient (and unrealistic) investors selling at the moment. Perhaps they wanted instant wealth from a technology stock or perhaps they are selling for Tax purposes or perhaps they just need their capital for other things. Whatever the reasons, imho come the end of this calendar year I think they will come to regret their impatience. There are plenty of investors out there happy to keep buying your shares at these low prices because they know, given time they will profit from your loss.

Good Luck All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.702M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 16801785 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 11009376 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.