LOM 2.99% 6.9¢ lucapa diamond company limited

21st to 25th of july, page-12

1. 6,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    remember jaw how quick De Beers got there exploration license, the minister chaired a meeting were LOM and DeBeers were present together and it was within 2 months they issued the license to them ,mean while we waited over 11 months or so.When it is in the govt best interest they seem to all of a sudden speed things up at a great rate,I think miles gave a very safe approach to the time lines,because its thrown around the office that it was going to be issued in around 3 months time,you have to take that as never a given but a hope.The govt will not sit on the worlds biggest commercial mine or delay it...it will be issued as soon as results are confirmed or upon advice from endema not LOM or they will lose it if they are not financed enough....cough ,cough ...how much did they just raise ?
    The alluvial license is a given on any more results that confirm the kimbo,careful sticking to official time line results for LOM as it can be a totally different situation if Endema feel the need to expose what there sitting on as LOM are the manual labourers not the owners.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.002(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $20.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.9¢ 6.4¢ $3.729K 55.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 27880 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.