LOM 2.99% 6.9¢ lucapa diamond company limited

21st to 25th of july, page-18

1. 9,046 Posts.
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong….but a report from the AGM by a hot copper member 'correspondent' mentioned that there were a few hundred carats already collected…429 carats to be exact....I'm assuming of course from alluvials - and assuming it was in addition to the lot sold a few days later. The post (21 May) certainly seemed to imply it. Not sure what has gone thru the DMS and how much good stuff came out the other side…since then….But hope the quarterly surprises - to the upside…..You'd think we've added a couple hundred carats since then….Anyway, looking forward to the quarterly and more news on the kimberlite samples….I'm in no particular hurry - but I do have a ton invested in this and want to see it back on the upside fairly soon. Would rather see it climb from 45¢ than 35¢….Don't want our gains frittered away by lack of news and interest….This is a pivotal stock for me….most of the rest is blue-chips in funds, here and overseas….about as interesting as the weeds in my winter lawn….and, while doing ok, are not life-changing or even entertaining….

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.002(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $20.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.9¢ 6.4¢ $3.729K 55.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 27880 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.