LOM 0.00% 6.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

21st to 25th of july, page-20

1. 1,403 Posts.
    Jaw,
    some good points,
    fact is mining licence could be out next week,next month ,noone knows,yes its a two year plan to mine the diamondiferous kimberlite,the time leading up to this is working out what type of monster se251 is.Miles has stated that 251 could be much bigger than Catoca,as more results are proven up and released to the market ,do you not think Lucapa will be rerated??Do you believe Lucapa will ever get to mine se251? Very small chance IMO ,Lom will become a takeover target in time,Miles will be trying his hardest to make sure all shareholders acquire maximum value for there investment.To achieve that he will be working to have a much higher share price than what it is today.SO WHATS IT WORTH?
    Lev thought 400 millionUS was fair for his 18 percent of Catoca.

"Real estate magnate Lev Leviev has sold his 18% stake in Angola's Catoca diamond mine to China's Sonangol International for $400 million, Russia's "Kommersant" newspaper reports.
    Leviev acquired the stake in the Angola mine in the 1990s for $20m. Russia's state owned diamond producer Alrosa holds 32.8% of Catoca, and Alrosa CEO Fyodor Andreyev has told Russia's Minister of Finance Alexei Kudrin about the sale."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.7¢ 6.4¢ $2.409K 36.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5056 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 44738 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.43am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.