XJO 0.67% 8,150.0 s&p/asx 200

22/08 Indices, page-193

1. 2,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2608
    The sphincter was pretty puckered up leading into last night but what a night it turned out to be!

Got both kids grand finals today (and coach one) but didn't sleep since JPow took a dump on the markets.

Don't get many sessions where it's all one way traffic but even quick short covers were playing off all the key levels.

Haven't had a chance to look at key levels below but I think there's a very high probability we will see lower next week and beyond
    (JPow kinda hinted at that when he said expect pain in the markets ahead)

Down under BHP been propping for divvy games but not sure how many interested buyers there'll be once that's done. I mentioned last week high probability of topping around $43 - it traded $43.07 yesterday but LSE was up overnight, although that was before the full route of markets had played out so let's see.

CBA looks to have reversal set up also.
    If can't hold $98 then look to $93.30

My eyes are wrecked but my accounts are happy so I'll take a deeper look at levels for next week over the weekend.

Was a great night for bears but it's not awesome if you were on the other side of those trades.

So I hope everyone is ok.
    Remember money comes and goes but loved ones don't so switch the screens off and spend time with them...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.