VRE 0.00% 2.0¢ view resources ltd

Yes fellas ... but they can hardly sell 1/2 billion shares at...

1. 356 Posts.
    Yes fellas ... but they can hardly sell 1/2 billion shares at once or very quickly .. otherwise the stock would be virtually worthless.

I have no problems with normal buying and selling transactions ,,its the way the market works.
    My concern is the QUANTITY sizes .. must be institution or major sharehlder because you and I probably don't have millions to dispose like these people (apologizies to those who may have, Iam envious)

As a shareholder I want the price to go UP ..it should go UP on all known info (if accurate)Gold has been trading at over $1000 for a month and will likely do so into the near future, Mr Gooch says we will be a mid tier company soon, 30000 oz this qtr, Fully unhedged, debt free (shortly).

A month ago when we were a lot worse of AND ALL the now positives were not known the share price was trading at 24c now we can't even break 20 which I was hopeing for on friday with Gold at 930 Dow up 200+ and ASX 180+... and we went DOWN

There is nothing I would love better Then an appreciating share price .. I am not trying to downramp a stock I own BUT am simply commenting on actual facts which I see transacted on the screen

I watch VRE very carefully most of the day to see any sign of confidence and major buying. By far the majority on the buy side are 20 - 50k (mum and dad lots) where 10-20 get taken out by a single large seller.

I could post things like some here ... 10 bagger for sure, get on while you can etc..etc.. but still ask WHY are the majors selling ?

This is my 1st year in the market an I am not to smart as some of you have already guessed.
    The whole point of my asking is to see if anyone can shed a light on as to WHY they are so keen to get out at these rock botton, undervalued prices ... a question I have in fact been asking for a while since the 30's range.

So Gold went down $15 last night, maybe that will be a catalyst for us on Monday since we cant gain on UP days.

I hope so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.