VRE 0.00% 2.0¢ view resources ltd

The 1/2 bil was mentioned by others nickbou , not something I...

1. 356 Posts.
    The 1/2 bil was mentioned by others nickbou , not something I ever contemplated.

The action on Friday unsetled me a little, we opened at 20 positive vibes, normal selling and Buying in 19.5-20 range.
    We had 18 people wanting 530k @19.5, going along nicely and then in the blink of an eye the lot dissapeared over to the sell side with still 200k roughly unfilled on that one order and seconds later there were over 600k for sale at 19.5... and we never looked like recovering after that.

In the past week there were the 500k continuous lots which were being ofloaded as well.
    For a 1st year investor that sort of thing can be frustrating when we all know that based on forward projections that sort of action should be happening on the BUY side.

I really hope we do make the 30000oz this qtr.

Reading back past reports Mr Gooch was confident early that we would make 30000 in the Dec qtr.
    Instead we missed in Oct and again in Nov, barely made it in Dec and now missed again in Jan.
    Thats 3 out of 4 months we didn't make it ... so what about the next 2 ?

I do appreciate all the hard work wrxti has been putting in to reassure us and I do believe him, otherwise I wouldn't be holding.

Remember that I missed all the good prior years when you guys made your fortune so have to watch my investment very carefully in this market environment so that I will hopefully make it to year 2.

VRE may well do it for me.
    I'll give it a rest for a while.
    My observations of daily trades may be upsetting some here and in the end hopefully the sellers will be proven wrong.

Bring on Monday

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.