HRL 0.00% 16.0¢ hrl holdings ltd

22-57c valuation, page-3

1. 15,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    hi danimal

i see you've been holding for some time now.

i was recently a holder of GRK, but was disappointed by the constant dilution designed to reward their managing brokers.

i recently spent a few weeks trying to work out which geo stock i wanted to take a stake in. they all have interesting angles, but what sold me on this one is the credible way in which mangement have managed to keep dilution down over a long and tough period for green energy.

news should be pending regarding chile, which might help attract some wider attention at a time when many investors are looking to "back a winner" in the paradigm shift.

but ultimately, the thing which i think will push this one up will be the otways. developing future baseload power to heavily settled areas is now a priority, which means funding will no doubt be channelled into areas which demand concrete solutions.

speculation over this should see some good gains over the coming months, and technically the charts are forming a nice inverted H+S pattern which, once complete, should offer a nice long uptrend to lure traders in.

hopefully some big gains ahead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.