FGR 2.00% 4.9¢ first graphene limited

22 April Far East Capital weekly commentary, page-9

1. 16,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6921
    I am very happy where FGR are heading,

1. EDE are producing the Carbon Nano tubes not the concrete,
    2. Not sure what your talking about here.
    3. agree
    4. Did you read the latest announcement - "a Cell can be installed on their factory floor under the supervision of FGR personnel. This would provide the benefit of limiting transportation cost of a voluminous industry-ready graphene product whilst enabling just-in-time management of input materials into the manufacturing process. FGR expects that individual Cells may need to be tailor-made to suit customer requirement and to meet purpose specific functionality, but this will be a matter that can resolved through working closely with each customer. Responsiveness to customer needs will be an important marketing feature." Have you seen the video of how the graphene is produced, Its not very complicated, I am sure you could run it.
    5. Talga don't have a mining license or a trail mining license,

1. Disagree
    2. I don't think that really matters, FGR graphene is of the highest purity.
    3. FGR can produce higher quality graphene at a lower cost to TLG. the graphene can be produced at the end users premises that will save in transport. (mentioned earlier today about the volume of graphene)
    4. Where do you think FGR got the graphite from for testing ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.6¢ $6.348K 132.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37362 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.