HDR hardman resources limited

re: .222890 hardman shares dilution factor As I've said before,...

1. 275 Posts.
    re: .222890 hardman shares dilution factor As I've said before, I'm holding because we effectively have a put option in place- fixed downside with the cash offer (2.02) with no restriction on upside (second player, POO and Tullow SP increase, Kingfisher jackpot). No reason to sell from what I can see.

The partial scrip offer will work against Tullow in this case as it will make it harder for them to acquire shares on-market at 2.02 and make it riskier for others to acquire shares for them above 2.02. This in itself will make it easier for another player to acquire a stake.

Hardman reminds me of the joke about how many mystery writers it takes to change a lightbulb.

A: Two, one to screw the lightbulb almost all the way in, and one to give it an unexpected twist at the end.

Following Hardman was always like reading a mystery novel, every chapter brought some surprise or drama, nothing was ever predictable.

I can't help thinking we are also going to get an unexpected twist in the final chapter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.