BTR 13.3% 1.7¢ brightstar resources limited

Absolute cracking results for BTR holders and a great start to...

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Absolute cracking results for BTR holders and a great start to the year!

Holiday time has come and gone for another year, and what a year that lies ahead for BTR.

Perkoa production, Mumbwa story truely being unfolded at 100% ownership to BTR and an income stream.

I brought into BTR (formerly AIM) in 2004 as a pure Zinc play (explorer to junior) with possible bonus credits at Mumbwa being Cu & Au.

The unexpected bonus was the first big result for Mumbwa back in 2007, when we struck a big 655.4m Cu @ averaged 0.46%, low grade but typical of an IOCG style of mineralisation.

To think I got excited then! Well from there through to 2009 we hit the typical IOCG style Cu, Au results of low grades and lots of volume (ie nearly mineralisation in every hole) with some exceptions striking 401m Cu @ averaged 0.98%, 337m Cu @ averaged 0.45%.

This is the result that most here have been waiting for, a whopping 222.3m @ 2.15% and this result is NOT averaged with the inclusive but higher Cu results within the 222.3m drilled zone. These results are now firming up Mumbwa as another possible project starter imo and what is more favourable, is that the project is now 100% BTR's!!!!!!!!!

Lets also not forget that back on the 23rd December 2008, BHP & BTR commissioned Independant Geologists BK Consulting to report on Mumbwa and their opinion regarding mineralisation. I have highlighted the big key points and where Mumbwa could be slated against one of the biggest IOCG deposits in the world - Olympic Dam! Just remember, it is possible to be bigger but it's only time that can deliver the result.

Well imo we are about to see significant SP appreciation over the coming months and it certainly is well justified now.............Jeez 222m @ 2.1% for an IOCG style of mineralisation!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $80.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $867.5K 54.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 6497717 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2330663 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.