BTR 2.94% 1.8¢ brightstar resources limited

Well...Glencore is a takeover machine. As we all know. They have...

1. 4,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1389
    Well...Glencore is a takeover machine. As we all know. They have cash and they have the means. Glencore is strong in Zinc and in the case of BTR they would by Mumbwa and a possible giant deposit for little money.

The long term holders here and the "big boys" that were invested since the beginning (AIM resources) will not sell below A$ 1.20-1.50 (I guess this is the cost price of most of the long term holders. So I think that would be the minimum price to be offered. I guess 200m for BTR (approx. 1.80-2.00 per share) would be a "fair" offer.

Personally I think that a takeover at this stage would not be the best solution for the long term holders. I am still convinced that Mumbwa will turn out to be by far larger then expected and then we are not talking of 200m but rather of 1 or 2 bn for a takeover. Might take another few years.

So in my view the best case scenario is:

Perkoa goes into production and delivers robust cash flow to develop Mumbwa. When then the value of Mumbwa is clear a takeover by Glencore. Question of time.

One thing in my view is for sure. BTR is still cheap and it seems that some investors have realized that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $124.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $8.991K 519.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 16815341 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 6045015 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.