EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Well I believe you are missing something. Look at the sales...

1. 4,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 815
    Well I believe you are missing something. Look at the sales update from November 2020 about the car park in Wichita Kansas.
    New state. New contractor. New concrete provider. The most interesting part of this update was the reporting about how easy edencrete was to work with. How it required half the pressure to pump it up 4 stories. This info is new. This I think is important. The job gets done faster. A better result. Results with suspended broom finish were described as exceptional. These things matter. It is easier all round to have the support of the workers on the ground. If the concrete is also harder and stronger and cheaper. It makes the whole deal more attractive. And this is a contractor. Not a govt dept fixing roads. These guys build buildings.....

The mix pumped well with no issues. Pump pressures where measured at low 100’s bar (around 10MPa). The pump operator said the required pumping pressure in a similar pumping application, without the added EdenCrete® would usually be in the range of 200-225bar (20-22.5 MPa).

The finish was reported to be exceptional, particularly with the suspended broom finish that was specified (see Figures 3 and 4).

Its a new application, state, contractor. All new and of course general construction is obviously the biggest market of them all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.