IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Every pullback has been met with a new closing high pretty much....

1. 14,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    Every pullback has been met with a new closing high pretty much. I honestly thought that today was the day that the market would say enough is enough and sell it down on low volume due to no finished product and pre orders.
    Wrong as usual and pattern continued with strength and no signs of weakening, todays volume pretty much saw yesterdays buyers selling at profit so onwards and upwards from here unless some bad news comes through.

The key has been the shear volume from the start and to hear some day traders saying its gunna get sold down sorta mystifies me a touch when from what I have been told is that volume speaks volumes and if its going down on volume get the hell out but if its going up on volume and especially most especially over an extended period like IOT has back the truck up and don't look back.

Not seen fundamentals as strong as IOT's for....well never, to me it is as plain as the sun will rise in the morning.

Fantastic to have the stock stay strong today when it could have easily been sold down....great day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.