ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

23/02/2016 - announcement?, page-25

1. 81 Posts.
    So as everyone is aware I am super bullish on ODN and the GC acq. To the point that I've spent the past few days doing some extensive research, taking to brokers I know and contacting management.

On the back of this I've bought a few million shares, and will continue buying over the past few days.

I see ODN playing out exactly as a few other spec stocks I've been involved with. This is the calm period where impatient holders sell due to being unsure, and this is generally as a result of not doing their own extensive research.

Not just into the company, but also into the market they operate in, potential opportunities, partnerships, medium to long term growth, the macro market and where the company sits.

One of my other large holding is LPE, and it operates in a similar sphere.

The MC of ODN is tiny at $4m. Once the acq is confirmed and a juicy Ann I see this multi bagging.

I'm writing this because I can see a lot of emotionally driven speculative investors, and I think it's prudent to take a step back and have a good hard look at the fundamentals of what is on offer.

I'm also planning to be here for quite awhile, this isn't a short term play, and I'm hoping some of you see the wood for the trees.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.