XJO 0.81% 7,971.6 s&p/asx 200

23/10 Indices, page-151

1. 2,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2603
    Not sure why everyone feels the need to push their styles/strategies and write off others.

Many, many years ago I watched a doco on learning styles eg visual, audio, kinaesthetic etc

There was a school in NY that catered toward each style and encouraged it.

They'd teach in multiple styles and get the kids to demonstrate in their own styles eg audio would talk it through, visual would draw it on the board, kinaesthetic would physically demonstrate it.

This particular school enlisted average students but when examined ranked in the top 5% of NY state.

I see traders in the same light.

Some traders find FA appealing, some TA, some orderflow, some TPO, some quant/automated etc

I firmly believe if you find a style that makes sense and you can prove it works then go for it.

Too many ppl believe furus that are quick to show their winning slips but then go quiet when things go against them eg our latest furu that professes orderflow and DOM are only things that work yet doesn't even know instos short bull ETFs.

Moral of story; if you find something that makes sense to you, you can repeat it, it wins more than it loses, then go for it and don't listen to ppl that have closed minds and can't figure out how you could make money from your own particular style.

Be your own boss and trade what works for you.

*Disclaimer - had about a dozen jugs of sangria so take no responsibility for anything I write on HC for the rest of the night...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.