XJO 0.21% 8,027.0 s&p/asx 200

23/10 Indices, page-211

1. 2,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2604
    I agree.

I've said it a number of times before - he's got great material that he shares and should probably stick to that.

Calling himself the 'Messiah' then rubbishing everyone else's trading style/strategies but his own doesn't do himself or anyone any favours - especially when he still doesn't understand quite a few basic concepts.

I'm no Messiah and wouldn't consider myself even close to expert level when it comes to markets. I get taught hard lessons often and I understand my style would never work for everyone and try to keep an open mind for strategies I see others use successfully.

I'm not usually one to call someone out as the back n forth tends to waste everyone's time but when you've got intelligent and somewhat experienced guys telling people his way is the only way and flashing a few winning slips (but never losers) then some younger/less experienced guys will yolo into the same trades and end up costing themselves potentially a lot of money.

Atm just looks like another guy trying to line people up to sell them something, so I'm just keeping it real...

All of my biggest losers have come after I've had a run of big winners and thought I was smarter than I actually am.

Pays to not get ahead of yourself...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.