XJO 0.74% 8,208.9 s&p/asx 200

23/10 Indices, page-55

1. 2,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2608
    Very interesting to see the trades that went through on QLD. Appreciate you posting them.

And yes, the 'big guys' do short sell bull levered instruments. In actual fact QLD had the highest short sales put through last night for the last fortnight, by a long way.
    *source - fintel (I used to have subscription but was bit of waste of money so just looked at free content).

I'm unsure of reporting rules in US so I won't comment further on that...

Speaking of free content, for the guys trading XJO (and definitely US markets) I think Volume Leaders is a great resource for tracking insto moves.

There's a number of free tickers on there. I personally watch XLF a lot as it tracks financials - seeing as XJO is heavily weighted with them it certainly helps.

I'm in Bali atm and trying not to trade but I'd be interested to see if any bigger trades went through on XLF for the past week. US banks been copping it so there may be some info on there that may be of use.

Appreciate if anyone could look and post...

As for your apologies for the long post, there's no need to but perhaps next time you could save time by just taking a screenshot of the text you cut and paste to make out as your own response...
    *source - Volume Leaders twitter acc.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5679/5679151-6476585cbb35d9560c00b257b8b9e33e.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.