XJO 0.35% 7,749.0 s&p/asx 200

A few things i want to address here...1) The conversation was...

1. 5,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 393
    A few things i want to address here...

1) The conversation was about China specifically; so are you saying that Australia needs protection from China? Can you provide any evidence that China has the desire or capability to invade Australia? what.png Is China an imperialist nation with ambition for hegemony? The same people (MSM and politicians) who tell you China could attack or invade Australia which is 7,000km away are the same people who say invading Taiwan would be a nightmare for China and Taiwan is 200km away. Explain to me why on earth China would ever actually want to attack Australia. What could they possibly get out of that other than permanently destroying the relationship with their greatest natural resource provider. Literally a NUT LESS MONKEY could see that doesn't make any sense.

2) Yes, Australia needs allies on the world stage - no one said we dont. But do we need to get on our knees and ask the US how they like it? My question was what else does the US expect from Albo/Australia in terms of China?? The question still remains. Are we not allowed to be great allies with the US while remaining strong economic partners with China considering they're our regional superpower and a big factor for our prosperity? We've already signed the single WORST DEAL IN HUMAN HISTORY with the $370 BILLION (it will end up being more you watch) for 8 subs that we'll get in 2045!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.