YTC 0.00% 23.0¢ ytc resources limited

I can see where you're coming from, but no to be honest i'm in...

1. 91 Posts.
    I can see where you're coming from, but no to be honest i'm in disagreement.
    Watching and listening at the agm the mood was completely the opposite, the whole team looked quietly confident and smitten at the potential upside with exploration and development on its way. We could be, and others are thinking the same, literally sitting on an absolute gem.
    In my opinion, and you partly stated this, the share price volatility comes from a number of factors, principally the time lag we've seen since funding and permitting was approved has meant that until we see production the share price can go all over the place. Also, the fact that yes there are other stocks that are coming out of the woodwork and, talking to rimas about this, theres a prevailing attitude out there that 'i can put my money elsewhere and make some money for now and jump back into ytc at a not too distant date before any thing happens to make the price rise. This is also due to the slow, yet sensible decision to focus first on Hera before doing serious drilling elsewhere. Combine this with a volatile gold price and a euro-zone basic growth plateau and of course the market will be worried and always in an d out.

IMO, you've got a company that's going to be producing no matter what and a geographic and geological area which has huge upside. The copper is there, and if by some chance its not not the only option or play for ytc. As the board said in discussions with them after the agm, once that first production comes through we will HAVE to be re-rated if the market fails to do so before then, and if not, it's divi time. They're more than willing. and more than capable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.