YTC 0.00% 23.0¢ ytc resources limited

23.5 cents today, page-7

1. 52 Posts.

In my humble opinion, the only thing that is going to move the stock price significantly in the near future (as I have said in earlier posts) is a decent size intercept of 3-5% Cu. If we manage to hit this conductor plate and end up with something big then fasten your seat belts because the growth potential of this company will look better than anything else out there.

Having said that this conductor plate is proving to be very elusive……We haven't had a lot of success with deep hole drilling ….. Either PEX just got lucky or they have a better team when it comes to identifying where to drill and then drilling it….not sure which it is but I am envious of their success in finding the good stuff.

HERA is where the real value in the company is right now but that is going to take time and patience to be reflected in the stock price in a market that only seems to react to headlines.

This is still a great emerging company with a nice little lottery ticket attached to it. Lets hope Christmas comes early!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.