PLT 5.33% 71.0¢ plenti group limited

egm will be the key I think alot of investors are holding back...

1. 37 Posts.
    egm will be the key I think alot of investors are holding back until the issues with the directors are resolved. The growth in revenue looks promising and although the company won't probably start showing a profit until next year, the company's future should be quite promising in the long term. I personally hope the existing directors continue with their jobs and that Dr Opara goes home back to Poland. This man has turned up in Australia with a bag full of money and is an opportunist who wants control of polartechnics so he can make a few more bags of money. I don't trust his intentions and sure hope he doesn't get to be a director. (It wasn't too long ago that he was involved with Elektrim, a Polish telecommunications company, where he got hold of some 10% of its shares and was put on its management team...what happened to that venture? seems ominous that it's what he's now doing with an Australian company) I hope shareholders share my view concerning Dr Opara and don't support his motions and allow the existing directors to continue with moving the company forward. If there wasn't this EGM looming in the horizon (ie Dr Opara's ambition), I have no doubt that the share price would be much higher than it is today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.