VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

23 dec 2009 - likely trading activity, page-7

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    ........... and I reckon they would have had no trouble filling the 25,000,000 share 'over subscriptions' to the max as well. This all serves well to swell the total shareholding and in holding the share price, increase the market cap.

ERJ is destined to race into the ASX300 next year and come under the radar of the large investment funds and trusts. Seriously exciting stuff!

Mind you, any play here is Aust is likely to pale into insignificance once the larger North American market starts to get excited about the ERJ story & prospects for 'free' power generation.

With an imminent US based office for ERJ coupled with the current foundation growth of contacts, brokers & advisors, I would expect ERJ to be listed on the NYSX sometime next year. When this happens (I am speculating of course!), I would expect the share price to be many multiples of the current price.

ERJ is undergoing a very fast, well planned yet very moderated & controllede, solid growth phase. Management is to be commended on their foresight, planning and ability to drive this company into a position of great strength and credibility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.6K 1.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 40913150 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 71192206 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.