LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Yeah, difficult question and it's late and I'm a rank amateur....

1. 662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332

Yeah, difficult question and it's late and I'm a rank amateur. Since we are at the end of calendar years, I'll stick to that. Leaving all the acquired revenue and ARR and glossy brochures out of it, in CY 2018, they had about 11.5m receipts. In CY 2019, they had about 32m in receipts - a 180% increase. After 3 quarters in 2020, we are up to about 34m in receipts, so we are never going to get near that 180% growth from previous years. So far this CY, they've been growing receipts at less than 1m per quarter. I think they need to get back to showing much greater growth each quarter. If they bring in about 2m more receipts this quarter than the previous quarter (circa 14m), it would indicate to me that growth is maybe getting back on track. They also need to not be burning much and have a clear path to profitability. This company has a way of bamboozling people with glossy presentations and ARR. I just look at customer receipts and expenses. I don't believe the reasoning that they could turn off growth now and be hugely profitable. I don't think the market believes that either. Yeah, before everyone says it, I don't understand SAAS companies blah blah blah.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.