LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

23 months invested loss = 23%, page-54

1. 7,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2086
    Hi JP

I posted a link earlier to an article about Microsoft's earnings report... https://www.marketwatch.com/story/m...record-earnings-11611695672?mod=mw_latestnews
    a couple of quotes from it:-
    * The company said Tuesday that Azure grew 50% in the second quarter
    * sales in Microsoft’s “more personal computing” segment grew to $15.12 billion from $13.21 billion in the same quarter a year ago.
    * Microsoft’s “productivity and business services” division, which includes cloud software assets such as its Office suite as well as LinkedIn and other properties, reported revenue of $13.35 billion, up from $11.83 billion a year ago

Putting that all together... MSFT sold more product for 'home' use... + more business services... + and Azure is growing at a rate which would be threatening Amazon Web Services. My 1+1+1=3 is that's a mighty growth rate for Teams. If LVT is not a beneficiary of that then there's a problem.

I was as surprised as anyone else when someone seems to have dropped 3M odd shares late today... I, personally, was very happy to take as much as I could afford of the other side of that bet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.