CYP 0.00% 25.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

reposted with the misinterpreted verbal removed. ---- Company pr...

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    reposted with the misinterpreted verbal removed.
    ----

Company pr hacks trying to shut down debate on this stinker of a result for management.

No director in their right mind should look at that result and be comfortable with the numbers ... Yep, they got it over the line. But for 1.5m votes they go down ...

Similar result puts them in the frame for a renumeration report going down. That's poison. That indicates a rotten culture.

Management were damn lucky that this vote did not hit the business gossip columns ... it was a raid on the company balance sheet having raised money supposedly for a research runway.

Ultimately the vote was swayed because some market participants appear to have more information than others about how this is all supposed to unfold from here. deduction? Maybe. But then we've had honey dripped on us for four years about what's around the corner.

Maligold you seemed happy to suggest the NO votes were a small grouping of tiny holders ... guess what ...

We actually represented as many votes as FUJI .

We actually represented as many votes as Fidelity

Now clearly we've been diluted by the directors themselves, but given we were the only ones buying this stock in the .40s (ross didn't) .... who knows where we'll be next time the renumeration report comes around.

Cyanta did not need this debate. I agree, so don't tell me I should shut up. Tell the directors. The yes voters just rewarded them for bringing it on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27654 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 4500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.