MDV 0.00% 0.3¢ medivac limited

23$ per ton time to do some sums, page-3

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Yeah true enough Andy.. I guess this is really only a short term stock when things get moving, Sri Lanka is still the short term trigger here... I guess though many of the potential Aussie MetaM clients might want to get the machines and the cost saving mechanisms in place we'll before the market demand outstrips availability and of course before the price of the machines go up according to market demand.. I reckon business strategies designed to counter the carbon tax effect have been researched long before today's announcement of the tax and as soon as the carbon incentives have all been passed I'd expect to see these larger business implementing their counter carbon tax strategies pretty much the next day if not before...

I guess the Sales team's pitch would be "get in now while stocks last"... Hmmmm Ok well perhaps not but something like "get your orders in now before we snowed under" ... I wonder what is going on with the tests and also ramping up of production lines.. Under current projected production rates, if we start producing for the SriLankan order there's almost a year of production before we can address other orders so I'd be interested to see if the off shore production line contacts are still in place just incase we get overlapping orders.. The Yanks could certainly use the business and since production is in US $$ its a cheaper and better alternative for us in currency terms, as long as transport costs can be minimized.. I'm guessing that the investment interest over in the states might lead to something along those lines.
    Unless of course they have a solid Aussie alternative solution..

Anyway, thats my Sunday Sermon.... :)

Av a good'n

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.