STU 0.00% 94.0¢ stuart petroleum limited

Came up on my radar this morning when it moved up quickly. I had...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Came up on my radar this morning when it moved up quickly. I had never come across this stock so i did a bit of quick research and found an interesting article in the fin review from the wknd. This may have created a bit of interest early in the day and highlighted how undervalued the stock is.

I then reviewed a few announcements and the STU website; dividend of 2 cents, promising shale gas project (massive if a goer), SA fuel development (steady cash flow but big up front costs), a large amount of stock held by the directors, 10 drills in coming 18 months & then the 2300 BP announcement later today (75% of which is STU)!!!

Looking at the history, bad year last year with significant write offs and poor production due to floods. This smashed the share price following the GFC. However, 350,000 + barrels of oil next year looks easily achievable (min now considering todays announcement). Considering this and the other projects STU have, I am bewildered at the current low share price. Hence I am in.

ps, my last small - mid cap oil stock was MOS which I held for wayyy tooo longggg so all just my view....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.