CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

$23m on alljig gravity circuit - for what?, page-24

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi Bitzer,

You have underestimated the power of the Chinese in holding 40% or 45% of the total shares on issue.

As such, they can, if and when required, exercise their full powers and muscles in removing some of the current Directors that will not agree with their ways of thinking, and replacing them with someone that they will be happy with and which will support them.

If they won't get what they want, they can then quickly call for an EGM and with the voting power they hold, you know what will happen next. Especially with the apathy of many shareholders out there which has been clearly displayed in the past.

Yes bitzer you can DYOR but, IMO we have reached the point of no return now and we will be at their mercy.

Are they, (The Chinese) after dividends like many of us have been looking forward to.?? Someone here was saying that, that was the case. But what proofs have we got to count on that.?? And that someone has now changed his/hers tune in that regard as well.

Like stillthefoxhat has written in a previous post of his..." PROFESSIONAL RAMPERS.??""

I don't know. You tell me!!!

Dyor!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.