XJO 0.77% 7,761.0 s&p/asx 200

24/01 Week, page-644

1. 1,693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90

“The stockmarket has barely moved from2019 levels”. Yes. And? What about from March 2020 levels? No idea what your point is.

“Unemployment is lower”. On the face of it, agree this is a good thing. But it also means that skilled jobs have vacancies. People are being employed , yes. But to do what?

The mayor of Melbourne is paying intofunds to assist buskers to sit on their backsides and bawl rubbish or (try to)play bagpipes Scotland The Brave. The ABC bleats for more money for “the Arts” so that 30 year old drop outs can get funding to splatter graffiti or for doctors’ wives to write plays about Indigenous Dancing.

“interest rates lower” But not for long. How many people have borrowed in order to buy bitcoin? Gamble on shares (without any real knowledge) ?

“the commodities Australia produces areup” Wonderful.

I just hope the Chinese keep buildingapartments. Oh, and yes its great that farmers and miners don’t mind supporting those bagpipe players and graffiti artists.

‘Once covid restrictions are removed?’ I guess I’d also ask Once the Fed turns off the tap of free money surging into the US economy?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.