XJO 0.10% 8,214.5 s&p/asx 200

24/10 Indices, page-10

1. 10,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 544
    That's true too, except why equities went so high in the first place. We were clearly over valued and then some but all that "free money" being pumped in kept driving the bubble on. For the record as I have said many times I am not an advocate of a "crash" as such. I actually think we will have a very deep correction.

Based on where our markets were over inflated to and what is happening now that would mean some more downside IMO. But not a crash. Once we see or I hope we do a true capitulation bottom then all bets are off. IMO the pendulum swings the other way unless something else bad happens of course like China (I don't see yet anyway).

So I am not an advocate as such for a "great re set" as has been said by some. But as all that free money washes out and everything that drove the bubble is now acting in reverse, including the economy I think we need a real bottom before markets start to return to "normal" that's all. And no I don't see a crash like 2008.

I do think S&P 500 at 3250 - 3300 and XJO at 6200 (roughly) would be a very good healthy thing for markets. And that can happen very quickly which I hope it does so we can wash a lot of the excess out and start to see the return of a much more stable and "safe market". IMO of course and I could be wrong.

P.S. I actually enjoy your posts, some have me falling off my seat in a very good way with a chuckle. So don't take this or anything I say in any way other than general discussion. Good luck today bud you should do well and so should my long lol. Which is a bit larger than I let on hehehe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.