AAG 0.00% 28.0¢ aragon resources limited

24.5c yeah! 20c here we come!, page-17

1. 684 Posts.
    Buddha3, problem is the "opportunity cost" of leaving the $$ in here. There are plenty of stocks kicking along well. One of the brokers you mentions has been onto me for a while about this stock, he is now under pressure from clients that its not moving when compared to others. I have bought in with a good chunk, I can see the merit in the property and the work completed to date however the existing bank balance wont get much "work" done to develop this.....hence it needs promotion and market confidence to now take it to the next stage....

My post about the evolution of the company remains. This company has moved past answering the question of there being economical quantities and grades of Gold, now they have to develop it. This is where the real cash burn begins and there will need to be either a serious injection of funds from shareholders both existing and new or a company takeover to get this moving now.

Either way, its a good entry point for new holders now, we just need to see some action at a corporate level to show the maturity in the company and its development phase.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.