OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

24 carat gold

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Imo (I am guessing) someone or a group who owns a lot of shares is trying to get everyone's shares on the cheap! It's Not in their interest for the share price to be high atm they want everyone to panic and sell so they can buy buy buy at bottom. I think it is very sad if someone is dumping their shares atm because they are panicking. If the results are known (I don't think the management would risk going to jail and a massive shareholder class action by delaying the results . So they mustn't know about the results everyone is waiting for.) what I do know is if they keep on crashing the price . I will convince a group of my partners and friends and family that include and have access to multiple billionaires to have a much closer forensic look at everything. And (maybe become a major shareholder in ogx for much cheaper) so let them keep on crashing the SP and continue terrorizing the little shareholders. In my mind it's like poor people selling gold bars for penny's because they are afraid) this is the time to buy imo. I am extremely interested in ogx imo (I don't know for sure) if it's bots or a trading company or a big shareholder that's doing this. But I think some explaining is owed to everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.