DEG 0.82% $1.21 de grey mining limited

Hey big J Don't let Mrs. @JandJ hear about that itch... Great to...

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259
    Hey big J

Don't let Mrs. @JandJ hear about that itch...
    Great to hear from you and thanks for the undeserved compliment...if I were real smart I would have sold all pilbara sisters for tax loss in December and be scaling back in larger positions but c’est la vie.
    As it stands now I am patiently reminding myself of Jesse Livermore... just hold. Trying to do anything but drive myself nuts over this whole nerve wracking experience.

Just got back from a great extended weekend with my nephew and his Eagle Scout buds. We hiked the Batona Trail through the scenic NJ Pine Barrens (about 35miles). I think they thought they were going to put one on me...oh but they didn't know I'm part Billy goat. Ha! Had a great time, the weather was perfect for the first weekend of summer. Even had a few scary Jersey Devil and Sasquatch stories from sightings and historical accounts from the areas we hiked...kept the juices flowing. Great bunch of kids.

Been kinda awol from here and haven't posted much but check in and it's good to see it's not all tumbleweeds. Not sure the path of our future but my feeling is that we will know soon…good, bad, or ugly.

Great to see the “Gritty” sandpaper less duo and co. have defeated England and hope you get your wish with more victories.

I am pulling for Boris in your election. Hope he's the guy to straighten things out. This is like the 8th PM in the last ten years? That's crazy.. would drive me nuts. I don't know how you do it. Time for a solid leader Australia can support. One who can cut through the crap the others could or would not. OZ deserves better leadership that lasts instead of a merry go round of Carney acts. You guys need a Reagan. Well nuff said.

As for DL...pfft! is about the nicest thing I have to say.

And yes I do hope US/China get a good deal for both sides (it's in both there better interests) so the world can move on a level keel once again.

Hope DEG has some aces up their sleeve and not aces and eights..a dead man's hand. re Wild Bill Hickock

GLTA
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
-0.010(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $2.887B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.23 $1.20 $3.671M 3.033M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 44726 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 107237 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.