AZY 0.00% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

240m of copper at 0.6% copper, page-126

1. 3,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    ddzx

I have been trading the market for a long time and have never sold a stock because of a perception that the compamny exaggerates (not that I can remember anyway!)... just look at the data for yourself and interpret whether the data is good or bad. all small company's skip the bad stuff and play the good stuff in their announcements. it is the way of the market.

The upshot is that the drill intercepts at Calibre could easily support a mine if the deposit has any size and continuity. There is no exaggeration by the company, the latest presentation was factual and withour too much hype. They have a very good exploration play on their hands - and that is all it is right now. But they do have the right to be very upbeat.

So you have bailed on a perception alone. All you have done is confirm the 'resistance' on the chart - people selling when the price gets back to near where they entered.

A said before I entered at the same point as you but will be holding for the ride into the next set of drill results, becuase that is the next leg up.

these are all personal views of course, good luck with your next trade. there is plenty of room for your oppies to do well.

cheers
    gosouth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $49.55K 4.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 11216480 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 7125414 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.