CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

249d notice, page-18

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I'm with you JamesPender.

I think Scandal was only saying lets remind JP of our sentiment and I agree with that.

Boy, we certainly grabbed his attention last time and I think it is time to let him know we are still here and that progress [or at least the dissemination of information regarding progress] has dried up.

I don't see why we need to wait to get the info in the
    prospectus.

From rebel1: "In my opinion, many of the answers we are seeking will be contained in the prospectus for the rights issue. ie Planned future of Thermalife and the path forward. They will give out the information to ensure they get the money." Why can't we have it anyway.

The more it is said the more chance we have of ensuring they [should have been WE] get the money.

Just think: if the advertising campaign was going flat out and every time you turned around you saw Thermalife until you were sick of it that would DO A LOT MORE TO RAISE THE MONEY THAN A MILLION WORDS IN A PROSPECTUS. Therefore holding off doesn't make any sense at all. The more positive sentiment and vibes that can be got out there right now the better!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.