CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

249d notice, page-44

1. 1,812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    Hopeful2 you have hit the nail on the head.

Scandal, you didnt even need to mention nervous holders seeing as you said you will wait out till the end of August, which 17 days into the month you have failed to:

"..Suffice to say it is NOW prudent, that in the wake of weak world equity markets, those actions we considered as a group, our now on hold for the month of August, but is subject to PNO confirming, as per the recent update, the launch of ThermaLIFE.."

Yes you are correct, one moment i am in the next i am out and its simply because i continue to assess the surroundings. Market is shi# to say the least and many, many speccie stocks have taken the hit and yet to recover while the broader market has recovered somewhat. Risk money has not started to flow back into the markets.

Next issue, is that in my view the product is getting off the ground and management are doing an OK job in doing so. Lets see what else they have planned for the roll out...

Put simply, I am not a worthy candidate and wont be nominating myself Scandal. However, i will not be agreeing to appoint someone who has such narrow minded thinking which is demonstrated by your post to the particularly interesting thread "OBJ Pain Patch":

"..OMG

You are all so far ahead of yourselves that you have taken your eyes off the ball

PNO management just love you all for speculating but it will not help the SP or PNO's creditability or yours

Scandal.."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.