CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

249d notice, page-46

1. 140 Posts.
    Fellow Investors,

I think it's time to cut to the chase!!!

From all the discussions held here it is fair to say that JP has had his chance to make the PNO profitable, I think it's fair to say that the only person who really has made money from PNO is JP and his close associates, defiantly not the long time suffering share holder, bottom line he has failed and the shareholders have given him more than ample time to redress the situation.

It is now the time for the shareholders to take control of our company and put the right person in the job to take PNO forward, not stay with the team which quite frankly have proven to be far from adequate in getting the product to market and to increase the share price.

Let's be real if JP was a politician he would have be voted out of office a very long time ago.

Are we a bunch of stupid people who can not stand up for incompetence, I would think that everyone would agree that incompetence is the correct noun to use to describe the management style of PNO

We would not stand for this type of action from anyone, but we remain steadfastly attached to the management team of PNO.

TIME NOW TO VOTE HIM OUT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.