SCL 11.1% 16.0¢ schrole group ltd

249D on the cards, page-6

1. 6,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    Quarterly was disappointing. Wages, benefits and cash burn are outrageous. Began quarter with $4 964 000 million and ended the quarter with 4 057 000 so $907 00 cash burn which is more than this time last year and they actually have less funds now than they did this time last year and a CR followed later in the year . They are now leading into a quieter period for the company with increased cash burn.
    A major reason for the share price consolidation in my opinion is for the preparation for yet another CR later this year which would be much more difficult with a share price well under 1 cent and probably much lower leading into it so it seems they could be thinking that consolidating the stock price can open up the possibility of CR after CR without investors feeling as much that they are being screwed and diluted to the you know what which they most certainly are going to be.They actually have less funds now than they did this time last year and a CR followed later in the year so there is no doubt that the consolidation is part of the preparation in my opinion . What I found infuriating is that they did not even offer reasoning as to why they are consolidating the stock price, most companies I am aware of usually release some sort of reasoning.
    Last edited by MajorJohnny: 05/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.020(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $5.753M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ $1.6K 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3850 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 85778 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.21am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.