FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

249D Post your shares if support. Read the first post before replying!!!, page-2

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1806
    Whilst I’m not against the idea, at this point is it probably still worth the look at what Treadstone offer produces.

at this stage it will only cost us basics in terms of management fees/ running costs etc between now and end of March.

Id imagine any reasonable offer will be put to holders for a vote? I have no real issue with a 249D should management not acting in best interest of holders eg supporting a less than adequate offer/ attempting to delay / drag out the process / attempting to do anything other than return escrow shares to holders should an offer of value not come through.

I have real questions as to why Lowe was kept on despite funding not being achieved…. Unfortunately we have passed the point where a 249D could be implement to remove him prior to probation ended (again nothing personal). I hate that we have so many directors in a shell company, particularly ones that were with us during the down fall, wildling their thumbs while still enjoying 80% of their payments… but end of March is approaching fairly rapidly.

I’m all ears though as to your reasoning, but Is there any reason of value for holders not waiting till end of March?
    Last edited by Karl89: 18/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.