FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Look, I tend to agree with you both somewhat - Karl and...

1. 4,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 510
    Look, I tend to agree with you both somewhat - Karl and Gareth.

March would be a good deadline - if nothing presented to us shareholders in the way of a sale which i prefer - or other , then , yes it would be time to take more direct drastic action .

Honestly though , why can't a suitor be found by the end of this month at a very good price that reflects the true value of the LLL holding - we aren't trying to sell coal to Newcastle are we? - we have indeed a share holding in a company that will produce one of the most sought after commodities in the world and for some decades to come...and one of the most valuable at a production cost/price almost no company can compete with...

One thing I can't really understand is that the larger share holders seemingly have not to date done anything since the initial suspension accept the 'Recap' deal that was a go and then within a few hours, a no go. I mean they have a lot of money tied up - One would think that they would want this whole saga bought to a somewhat reasonable conclusion to at least get their capital back? and they really are the ones in control here i think...

My hope is that the directors are actually working on a sale deal with a company that will not try to take the rest of LLL.

I ask anyone with connections to the board or indeed if a company representative is reading this , then please - I would like the company to at least put out an announcement updating share holders asap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.