RIM 3.23% 3.0¢ rimfire pacific mining limited

I just got this in the mail. Here is a chance for us...

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10

I just got this in the mail.

Here is a chance for us shareholders to make a change and take this company forward.

A PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM ANTON BILLIS

DearRimfire shareholder June 2023

Iam writing to provide further information in relation to Rimfire Pacific MiningLimited (“Rimfire”) situation.

Asyou know, I, through one of my companies, provided a funding proposal toRimfire which would have seen the company with up to approximately $4.2 millionat its disposal to commence a substantial exploration program on its highlyprospective Lachlan Fold Belt exploration acreage.

Instead,Rimfire rejected the proposal on the basis that it was not in the bestinterests of shareholders; however, no further explanation was provided.

Asper the letter which is enclosed, I am willing to reinstate the fundingproposal.

However,I am only willing to do so if a majority of shareholders vote as I have recommendedat the 15 June meeting of shareholders in order to change the Board of thecompany.

Iam sure you would appreciate that it would be inappropriate for me to provide suchsubstantial funds to Rimfire under the current Board, in whom I have lostcomplete faith.

Pleasetake the time to lodge your vote. I can’t emphasise enough how important it isto vote, no matter how large or small your shareholding.

Toassist, please find attached a proxy (voting) form illustrating how to vote inaccordance with my recommendation.

Ifyou have previously discarded the proxy form provided by Rimfire, the easiestway to vote may be online through the company’s share registry’s online votingsite - Investor Vote, at www.investorvote.com.au

Inote that a number of shareholders may have initially voted against how Irecommended. Then, having seen how attractive my funding proposal was toRimfire and how belligerently it was rejected by the Board without so much asan explanation, might now wish to vote as I have recommended.

Thatis not a problem. It is totally acceptable to vote multiple times as it is onlythe last vote received that counts.

Inote that there is not much time left to vote as the meeting day is fastapproaching.

Pleasenote that I will continue to provide updates on the www.makerimfiregreat.com website.

Yourssincerely

AntonBillis

www.makerimfiregreat.com

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $67.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $2.354K 77.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 218673 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 112549 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.