PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Hi ozequityI tried to find this out a while ago too. I was the...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Hi ozequity

I tried to find this out a while ago too. I was the first person to throw my votes into the ring BUT I wanted some information as to what was being sought just as you have now asked.

KK
    "1. to request the company to call a general meeting of shareholders to consider a number of "to be" proposed resolutions that will be sent out in the 249D notice
    2. Seek shareholders to consider and vote on the on the proposed resolutions as will be set out in the general meeting notice"

This is not an answer to ozequity's question. This IS his question.
    What are we being asked to throw the weight of our holdings behind. We know you have a grudge and I don't begrudge your grudge. As I said in an earlier post though, I have no intention of blowing my (our) company to smithereens to blindly satisfy my (or another shareholder's) need for revenge. I am only interested in constructive outcomes. Don't complain about the company not supplying information if you also are not willing to supply information. We cannot and will not throw our weight behind a vague "number of to be proposed resolutions"

If a public forum is not the correct place to discuss such sensitive issues, I can understand that, but where is the correct place? I am sure that we are from all corners of the country (and wider) so how do we coordinate and discuss issues, grudges, solutions.........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.