25 - 29july weekday charting , page-127

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    and when dg put Master the Markets PDF in his sig box and recomended reading it.

I did, and it made sense to me straight away, this was the missing link so to speak.

I dropped almost all of the other T/A indicators except for basic trend lines etc., almost straight away.

I have a great respect for the knowledge dg holds and is willing to share, so I took his recomendation of VSA very seriously.

dg, is a great educator, as is mitta.

Then I found mitta & funky and a bit later Adsy, I read almost all of their posts on a daily basis, as I still learn more from them regularly.

They are also willing to share their knowledge, which is much appreciated by all, I am sure.

I have been doing VSA analysis for a month or so less than dg, but I can see the improvement from when I started to now.

It is worth putting the time into learning this stuff, it's not that hard.

there are really just three main indicators at the top of a chart, some sort of Climactic Action or Weakness appearing after a rise in price, No Demand and the UpThrust.

and there are three at the bottom, some sort of Climactic Action or Strength appearing after a fall in price, a low volume Test or No Supply, and a test in a rising market.

There are some other indicators, but these are the ones you need to learn first and imprint on your brain, then the others will come easily, it's just common sense.

Thanks again to dg, for bringing this to my attention, and for helping me learn.

and thanks to mitta, Funky & Adsy for all the help they have offered along the way.

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.