25 - 29july weekday charting , page-148

1. 1,996 Posts.
    Toll - SVL was a classic. I might post a chart on the weekend if you or someone else doesn't. Thats the second time I've seen them play SVL - the first time was when I was starting out with VSA and fortunately then I saw it and was on it. Was a very nice trade. Missed this one.

The VSA club don't and the materials don't include Pnf charting. Unless I've missed something. But in their webinars where they do live trades they will incorporate other charting methods like Renko and pitchforks/median lines etc - but they always pull the trigger using VSA to confirm strength or weakness. (not sure if you watch the webinars from the library). I haven't seen them apply the method using a pnf chart but theres no rule to say you can't. But for potential accumulation/distribution zones they just use high volume areas/bars - and current background strength/weakness - again simple VSA principals.
    Not sure about the exact relationship to Wyckoffs work - But I think you could call it Wyckoff repackaged or re - presented for the common man? Mitta probably could answer you better.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.