CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

25.5 wiped out, page-12

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Phuket, So according to the trend is your friend scenario ...that would mean between feb and may 2007 i should have bought cnp as the trend was going to the moon.

You seem like the type to listen to daily market commentary
    on the all ords.

Commentary>>>>Example The all ords had a negative lead from wall street overnight, while revived worries that a U.S. recession will dent demand for commodities hurt resource firms.Bargain hunters emerged later in the day.(LOL)The whole market report is complete rubbish and a waste of your time.How do they know bargain hunters emerged? Do they ask everybody in the stock market why they bought and sold shares? answer > no ..So don't get caught up with media hype i.e. trend is your friend, buy this buy that sell this underperform, neutral , outperform...blah blah blah

Im not sure if you're a long termer or short termer in the stock market but, surely cnp is undervalued and fear has driven equity markets well down.

The trend is not always your friend.

Try trading on Forex markets and then tell me is the trend your friend? i.e. rapid movements every 1hour or so

Stocks need to have a valuation on them as shares over the longer haul will follow intrinsic value.

Ask yourself this question is Centro really worth $215 million.As this is the current market cap.

For the majority of investors on the stock market, i would say money is made at the bottom of the cycle not the top.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.