TYC tethyan copper company limited

*** $25 billion resources ***, page-28

1. 9,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    re: *** massive rerating * look at it this way *** Hi SiameseParrot,

I totally agree that TYC is a bargain and undervalued at the moment and believe that it will not take too long before the market has sniffed this one out.

A lot of people are shying away from coutries like Pakistan but with new discoveries of large gold and copper deposits at an all time low the mining companies will be forced to look at these new "frontier" countries.
    Oxiano resources took the big step in Laos and we all know how succesfull they have become. PNA is now following in their footsteps and without doubt will go the same way.

BHP got involved in Pakistan for the same reason, a huge potential copper and gold reserve, and they where right. Now its for TYC to develop this monster resource and so far everything have gone according plan.
    Leaching test have indicated far above average results and water problems have been overcome.
    Transport has been sorted out and no enviromental or landright problems have been come across in this barren landscape.
    Once the BFS is out of the way and the building of the first mine of this project start the market will give this one the re-rating it deserves.
    And as I said before it will go up very quickly and to buy them again for 50 cents would only be a dream.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.