KNM 0.00% 0.2¢ kneomedia limited

swerdna, don’t make me drag out the old HC threads from before...

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    swerdna, don’t make me drag out the old HC threads from before KNMs meteoric rise!! For those out there who weren’t around back then, let me fill u in.

In short, Swerdna was about as wrong as u can get on virtually everything he said.

He constantly called the stock wrong in every possible way. He focused on the wrong things (from memory, focused on the app and not the special Needs stuff.) he claimed management were incompetent over-promisers (they managed to sign up an entire city, and not just any city!).

Swerdna revelled in the companies failures. Then when they suddenly went from 1.2c to 15c, dead silence!!! Not heard from for months!!

Ahh but now he re-emerges! Why? Because there has been a brief period of silence (over Christmas mind u, most other stocks are silent then), and the price has drifted a bit.

Enter Swerdna with his negativity and downramping.

No matter what he says, he doesn’t own the stock. We all know that. So if he’s down ramping, there can be only 1 reason.

He wants to BUY!!!!!!!

So sell if u must, if u can be swayed by the foolish ramblings of someone who has been consistently wrong. But remember this, stocks like knm don’t come around too often. If u are going to sell out, do so on the back of thorough, detailed and informed research, not the foolish drivel of someone who missed out on a Disallowed by being SOOOO wrong.

We listen to winners in this game, not losers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.