MEI 0.00% 10.0¢ meteoric resources nl

25 cents March 2020, page-10

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Francesco
    as the Doors shows #20 and on my version has around 5.6M
    But a lot are same people in different names.
    So amalgamating them and taking out the Nominee funds like JP etc i reckon about 3M to be top 20
    I know all top 30 (and many more through text, email and phone) or so except those who dont wish to be known!

I hate the pseudonyms and the anonymity and often when i read a good post i think hah i wish i knew who that was.
    Supporters and haters albiet
    For different reasons

Also i would beg all holders not to get sucked in by the negative stuff on HC. I have found in life some people always have a reason NOT to do stuff, to criticise people who have a go, so please ignore them and do not give them the attention they crave.

Of course i have been sucked in a couple of times

Good luck to all holders and also my amazing onsite team led by my two right hand men Pete (Aussie) Marcelo (Brazilian) and the geo teams Marcelo G (Mr Visible Gold) Vinicius (the surfer) Marcelo R, and the newest Jnr Geo Pedro. These are the field guys busting their arses for shareholders every day, in pretty tough conditions, remote, hot, bugs, no creature comforts.

So when people are critical of what we are doing they need to realise that REAL people are involved doing their absolute best to make a discovery. Also remember we cant put it in the ground, and it is NEVER simple or easy.
    However i am supremely confident of the team we have assembled, if there are discoveries to be made we will make them.
    Of course you need patience the gold here has been in place for around 1.8B years a couple of days doesnt matter

Guys thanks for you support.
    i dont always read and some of it is pretty outrageous and i role my eyes a bit!

Tunksy
    MD MEI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $224.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $278.0K 2.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 176147 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 765919 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.